...finally a camp for adults!!
Learn, relax, taste, experience…
Contact us at (631) 495-9744. We are happy to answer any questions you may have, at anytime
Wine Camp is a 4-day adventure in wine country on the beautiful North Fork of Long Island. The island extends over 100 miles into the Atlantic Ocean, making its maritime climate, geography and soil characteristics ideal for producing world-class wines.
Wine Camp has been described as “the ultimate food and wine experience on the east coast. A vacation and life event you will be talking about for years!”
The value of the package is quite extraordinary, and includes:
- Premium wine country accommodations for three evenings
- Interactive learning sessions
- Tastings of many, many fine wines from eight different wineries
- Dinner the first evening at the newest dining sensation, The North Fork Table and Inn
- Exceptional breakfasts each morning
- Al fresco lunches in the vineyards
- An elegant ‘Food & Wine’ Pairing Event at Castello di Borghese. A wonderful five course dinner, paired with six wines. The menus feature the freshest local ingredients in-season at the time. Ann Marie and Marco Borghese personally host this very intimate food and wine dinner.
- Each couple will take home an entire case of wine (12 bottles!) to share with friends and family.
- And some very special wine camp surprises as well…
Wine Campers participate in hands-on learning experiences in the vineyards and wine cellars, working with winery owners and winemakers. Attendees are introduced to exceptional local wines and food, in the gorgeous setting the North Fork provides.
The Wine Camp experience...
- Learn how to taste wine like an expert
- Discover the history of this exciting region
- Work with our talented winemakers
- Have fun with the chemistry of winemaking
- Blend your own wine
- The influence of barrels from different regions and age
- Stainless tank fermentation with which grapes
- Become one with the vines
- Enjoy the magic of food and wine pairing
- Journey from the vineyards, to the crush pad to the fermentation area to the cellar...
As we say from the 'vine to the wine in the bottle'!
This program includes many of the region's award winning wineries:
- Bedell Cellars
- Castello di Borghese
- Corey Creek Vineyards
- Jamesport Vineyards
- The Lenz Winery
- Anthony Nappa Winemakers Studio
- The Old Field Vineyards
- Paumanok Vineyards
- Sherwood House
You can also spend some free time visiting other local wineries, stroll through our quaint villages or just relax on one of our beautiful beaches.
Your entire experience is $1299 per person...that includes all of the program enhancements this year, and transportation as well! Please note-special rates are available for single attendees, groups and commuters that live locally.
We have hosted more than 30 Wine Camps since the first was held in March of 2005. There are now over 600 Wine Camp Alumni that have attended to date, here is what just a few of our previous attendees had to say...
“Don’t be afraid to spit…bring your love of wine and big appetites because wine camp will spoil you…pack your bags and bring your friends! A&E from Florida
“Wine Camp is well organized and planned down to every detail. Our camp counselors were personal, friendly and so much fun! We recognize and appreciate the time the winemakers spent with us…it was so special and gave us such an appreciation for the region. We can’t believe this beautiful region is so close to home.” C&D from Massachusetts
“…truly impressed with how environmentally conscious Ron is at Jamesport. Learned so much about sustainable vineyard practices and we got a vine named after us!” N&J from NJ
“The North Fork Table Restaurant was phenomenal…Mike was great—so knowledgeable about wine/regions, the staff was world class and I am still dreaming about the food!” P&J from Florida
“The final extravaganza event at Borghese Vineyards exceeded our expectations…such a grand finale. Clearly the crescendo…both Marco and Ann Marie were such gracious hosts. Amazing food and wine…amazing evening.” P&C from NYC
“We were all so impressed with Kelly, the winemaker at Bedell…this winery has such a unique style compared to the other wineries we visited…actually that is what is so great. We visited eight completely different wineries…from family owned and operated, to major productions. Great planning by the wine camp coordinators, very smart.” C&T from Virginia
"...this experience was informative, fascinating and exhilarating, whether you're a novice or expert on wine. Wine Camp, the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!" Carlo D., New Jersey
“If you know nothing (about wine), come and learn. If you know everything, or think you do, come and learn more.” G&L from New Jersey
“We lived in California for ten years and spent a lot of time in Sonoma Valley. We doubted this could be much different from the programs we attended there. How wrong we were!” D& D from Pennsylvania
“An eclectic experience that blends the science of winemaking with the practicality of everyday enjoyment of the finished product. M&L., from Connecticut
If you haven't seen the press coverage, please contact us so we can provide you with all the details!
Call us at (631) 495-9744 today!